Monday 4 October 2010

Ice and Fire by Robert Frost

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice

Robert Frost <3
  
I love this quote from Eclipse, my friend gave my the idea to use it in my blog, because shes using it for her English coursework <3
I also thought I would mention that its ...
~ 108 days till i'm 16, my friend who has a blog, http://icecreamandpingu.blogspot.com, is 16 on wednesday :)

~ 82 days till Christmas - I also found a HP chrismas song called...

A Very Harry Christmas in the style of A Very Merry Christmas

Have a very Harry Christmas
It's the best time of the year
I don't know, if there'll be snow
but at least the movie premieres

Have a very Harry Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say "hello" to the wizards you know
And the house elves at your feet
 
Oh-ho, the mistloe,
Hung up by Harry
Waiting patiently for Cho
And imagining how happy he'll be

Have a very Harry Christmas,
And in case you didn't hear,
It may seem scary
But I hope you have a very Harry Christmas,
This year!

~ 46 days until HP7, so excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment