Sunday 3 October 2010

47 days till HP7

As I am a massive Harry Potter fan I will  be going to see it as soon as it comes out. Once I start reading any book I can't stop :/
I think that also may be why I am going to study English lit A Level and maybe do a degree :S
A couple of my favourite HP related sites are http://www.mugglenet.com and my fb page Twilight VS Harry Potter personally I prefer HP, but thats my opinion.
A couple of my favourite quotes...

"I believe your friends Misters Fred and George Weasley were responsible for trying to send you a toilet seat. No doubt they thought it would amuse you." Albus Dumbledore

"There are all kinds of courage," said Dumbledore, smiling. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I there award ten house points to Mr  Neville Longbottom." Albus Dumbledore

"Oh, very good," interrupted Snape, his lip curling. "Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." Luna Lovegood

I am now off to do some graphics and biology work. :/

<3 My favourite character ->   

No comments:

Post a Comment